Skip course categories
What is HELP2
HELP2 is a project funded by the European Commission as part of the Erasmus education program.
HELP2 expanded the existing and worldwide free of charge learning platform HELP - Healthcare English Language Program. In 2017 the program was awarded by the European Language Label (see the link: https: //help-theproject.eu/moodle/).
The main features of HELP2 platform are:
- Free access to all learning modules;
- For everyone who wants or needs to improve his/her communication skills in a foreign language and his/her intercultural competence;
- It is focused on the areas of nursing and geriatric care;
- There are learning modules in English and German for medical staff;
- It has a modular structure in Moodle;
- It follows the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages at B1 / B2 levels in English and German;
It is suitable for learner-centered formal learning arrangements in education and independent learning in the health workplace.
What does HELP2 provide?
- 14 new modules (among the 20 available from HELP) in medical English and intercultural topics;
- 10 Modules in German, including seven modules in topic of general health care and three modules in intercultural topics.
Curious? Please find more information in our introductory video